- Having trouble going to sleep
- Having trouble getting back to sleep if waking during the night
- Urinary system (waking in the night to urinate)
- Prostate health
- Low libido or sexual problems
- Poor sleep quality sleep
- Natural support for a more relaxed and restful sleep
- Remedies to support kidney & bladder function
- Remedies for prostate health and libido
- Easy to take drops which can be taken as and when needed during the night
- Great for travelling or shift-work
- Can be taken alongside other prostate and libido support products, SleepDrops remedies and medications
How long will it last?
Each 30ml bottle contains 600 drops which will last you approximately 2 months at the recommended dosing of two 5 drop doses each night.
- 7 Herbs – Kava, Zizyphus, Passionflower, Saw Palmetto, Willow herb, Uva ursi, Tribulus
- 7 Homeopathics – Mag Phos, Thuja occidentalis, Petroselinum, Hydrangea, Solidago virga, Prunus spinosa, Ferrum Picricum
- 9 Flower Essences – First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand
- Base – Organic coconut glycerine, purified water, ethanol and potassium sorbate
- Take 5 drops under the tongue immediately before turning out the light.
- Take up to 3 additional doses for extra support as needed.
For Best Results:
Take with supporting products from the SleepDrops range specifically Essential Sleep & Stress Nutrients.
- People sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients should avoid this product.
- There is 0.005grams of dried herb equivalent per 5 drops dose so herb/drug interactions should be impossible. If you are concerned about this possibility please follow the advice of your medical practitioner.
30mls or 600 drops of liquid SleepDrops Menzzz
Essential Sleep and Stress Nutrients
- Support to stay asleep
- Supports deep restorative sleep
- Support to awake refreshed
- Support sleep quality and quantity
- Support for normal balance of stress hormones
- Supports calm and relaxed muscles
- Support immune function
- Supports natural aging processes
- Supports normal liver function
People who experience sleep difficulties are often suffering from subclinical nutrient deficiencies. This may be due to stress, underlying health conditions, certain medications or lifestyle choices that use up additional nutrients. A subliclinical deficiency can be enough to disrupt sleeping patterns and overall wellbeing. Even if you have a healthy diet and eat from a wide range of foods, you may not be getting everything you need to maintain healthy sleep patterns. If you’re not sleeping well, Essential Sleep Nutrients will naturally support your body so you can start to get a better night’s sleep.
Children = 1 container for a months supply.
Adults = 2 containers for a months supply.
What are Essential Sleep & Stress Nutrients?
Our special formulation contains Tart Cherry which is source of sleep inducing phytochemicals and potent antioxidants, Magnesium to calm the nervous system – Potassium, Zinc and high dose Vitamin C, along with bioflavonoids and other specially chosen co-factors to naturally support your nervous system and ultimately support a good night sleep.
All of these ingredients can be used up more rapidly during times of stress, poor dietary choices, lack of sleep and through daily living. Essential Sleep & Stress Nutrients are beneficial for supporting healthy natural sleep hormone production
“Make Essential Sleep & Stress Nutrients powder into a delicious drink and provide for your body in a natural, nurturing way by replenishing nutrients, vital for your health and easily depleted in this modern world. Tart Cherry, a known antioxidant, is synergistically blended with Magnesium, Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and important co-factors to ultimately support your sleep naturally.
Rejuvenate your body and mind while supporting sleep and stress resistance. Support nervous system health, energy levels and your immune system while supporting healthy liver function and cardiovascular wellbeing with Essential Sleep & Stress Nutrients each night before bed.” Kirsten Taylor Chief formulator
Order 2 containers now for the full adult dose ( 1 month supply) and start sleeping your way to better health and wellbeing.
Essential Sleep & Stress Nutrients comes in a convenient powder form, which is easily made into a tasty drink. ESSN can be taken by all the family.
We believe liquid formulations are the most appropriate way to administrate these Sleep supporting remedies to you because so many people have compromised digestion.
Magnesium: The Great Soother –
Common symptoms of low magnesium levels may include: tense muscles, irritability, and not being able to relax into sleep.
Did you know that every cell has magnesium-dependent processes?
Minerals are stored in the bones and teeth of our bodies with magnesium being found primarily in the skeletal system – as well as inside and outside the cells in our body. Low magnesium levels have been associated with all sorts of imbalances.
Not all magnesium supplements are created equal!
Our Naturopathic Sleep Specialist Kirsten Taylor – who is passionate about ensuring you get support for the best night’s sleep possible – has specially formulated Essential Sleep Nutrients. Kirsten has carefully chosen bio-available forms of minerals and co-factors to support your natural sleep cycles so you can be confident you are buying a product that really works!
INGREDIENTS: per 5gm
Tart Cherry Skin Concentrate Powder 225 mg
Ascorbic Acid 1500mg
Calcium Ascorbate 400mg
Total Vitamin C 1830mg
Magnesium as Magnesium Citrate 133mg
Magnesium as Magnesium Phosphate 67mg
Total Elemental Magnesium 200mg
Potassium as Potassium Phosphate 86mg
Zinc as Zinc Gluconate 5mg
B1 as Thiamine HCl 5mg
B5 as Calcium Pantothenate 25mg
B6 as Pyridoxine HCl 10mg
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Stevia extract, Fructose (natural fruit sugar), Natural orange flavour.
No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product. Gluten and Dairy free.
Formulated, tested & manufactured in New Zealand from imported ingredients
Adults: Take 2 sachets daily at night before bed. Add the powder to UP TO 400mls of water (to your preferred taste) and stir. Tip: Keep the spoon in the glass and stir again before taking each sip/drink.
During times of stress take one dose with dinner and another before bed. For “sleep” only purposes you can take both teaspoons at once directly before bed.
Children’s doses change depending on age:
Children 2 to 5 years: 1/2 teaspoon in water before bed. Can be taken in 2 divided doses.
Children 6 to 12 years: 1 teaspoon in water before bed. Can be taken in 2 divided doses. At full Adult dose, each box contains a 2 week supply. For best results we recommend purchasing 2 boxes as it usually takes around 4 weeks to really notice the effects of nutritional therapies.
Anyone with an allergy or sensitivity to one or any of the ingredients.
Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. Essential Sleep & Stress Nutrients should be administered at least 2 hours apart from tetracycline and quinolone antibiotics.
If you are taking Wafarin we insist that you inform your Doctor of your decision to take this product and recommend regular checking with them to ensure your safety and wellbeing.
Each box contains 30 x 5g sachets – a 2 week supply at full adult dose. A minimum of one month supply is advised for best results. Please note that for shipping purposes these will be sent to you as a flat pack box with sachets. Box assembly will take approximately 5 seconds.