SleepDrops Menzzz supports mature men who wake up during the night to pee, so they can fall asleep more easily and naturally
- Natural support for a more relaxed and restful sleep
- Remedies to support normal kidney & bladder function
- Remedies to support normal prostate health and libido
- Easy to take drops which can be taken as and when needed during the night
- Can be taken alongside other prostate and libido support products, SleepDrops remedies and medications
How long will it last?
Each 30ml bottle contains 600 drops which will last you approximately 2 months at the recommended dosing of two 5 drop doses each night.
- 7 Herbs – Kava, Zizyphus, Passionflower, Saw Palmetto, Willow herb, Uva ursi, Tribulus
- 7 Homeopathics – Mag Phos, Thuja occidentalis, Petroselinum, Hydrangea, Solidago virga, Prunus spinosa, Ferrum Picricum
- 9 Flower Essences – First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand
- Base – Organic coconut glycerine, purified water, ethanol and potassium sorbate
- Take 5 drops under the tongue immediately before turning out the light.
- Take up to 3 additional doses for extra support as needed.
- People sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients should avoid this product.
- There is 0.005grams of dried herb equivalent per 5 drops dose so herb/drug interactions should be impossible. If you are concerned about this possibility please follow the advice of your medical practitioner.
30mls or 600 drops of liquid SleepDrops Menzzz
Essential Sleep and Stress Nutrients
- Supports normal body response to stay asleep and have a deep restorative sleep
- Support normal body response to awake refreshed
- Support normal body response to sleep quality and quantity
- Support for normal balance of stress hormones
- Supports calm and relaxed muscles
- Support healthy immune function
People who experience sleep difficulties are often suffering from subclinical nutrient deficiencies. This may be due to stress, underlying health conditions, certain medications or lifestyle choices that use up additional nutrients. A subclinical deficiency can be enough to disrupt sleeping patterns and overall wellbeing. Even if you have a healthy diet and eat from a wide range of foods, you may not be getting everything you need to maintain healthy sleep patterns. If you’re not sleeping well, Essential Sleep Nutrients will naturally support your body so you can start to get a better night’s sleep.
What are Essential Sleep & Stress Nutrients?
Our special formulation contains Tart Cherry which is a source of sleep-inducing phytochemicals and antioxidants, Magnesium to calm the nervous system – Zinc, B5, B6, and high dose Vitamin C, to naturally support your nervous system and ultimately support a good night sleep.
All of these ingredients can be used up more rapidly during times of stress, poor dietary choices, lack of sleep and through daily living. Essential Sleep & Stress Nutrients are beneficial for supporting healthy natural sleep hormone production
Essential Sleep & Stress Nutrients comes in a convenient capsule form, which can be easily taken before bed.
Our formulation contains nutrients that are easy to digest so that your body can efficiently absorb the right nutrients to support a deeper, more restorative sleep.
Tart Cherry Skin Concentrate Powder 450mg, Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Phosphate) Total Elemental Magnesium 400mg, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 2000mg, Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 10mg, B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 30mg, B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 50mg. No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product. Gluten and Dairy free.Vegan-friendly capsules. Formulated, tested & manufactured in New Zealand from imported ingredients[tab_inner title=”Directions”] [/tab_inner]
Adults: Take 3-6 capsules daily at night before bed with water. 6 Capsules are the highly recommended dose.
Anyone with an allergy or sensitivity to one or any of the ingredients.
Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. Essential Sleep & Stress Nutrients should be administered at least 2 hours apart from tetracycline and quinolone antibiotics.
If you are taking Warfarin we insist that you inform your Doctor of your decision to take this product and recommend regular checking with them to ensure your safety and wellbeing.
Each bottle contains 180 capsules – a months supply at full adult dose. A minimum of one month supply is advised for best results.