Corporate Sleep Wellness Programmes
These days’ company directors and Health & Safety departments are struggling with the impact of sleep debt and fatigue in the workplace. Please reach out to our dedicated team of naturopathic sleep specialists at SleepDrops about our Corporate Sleep Wellness programmes. With fantastic proven results we can tailor make a programme for your team.
Options available for 10 – 1500 people.
Our dedicated team of Naturopathic Sleep Specialists offer corporate programmes that we can tailor make to your individual companies requirements. We can create an interesting and educational sleep programme that is going to make the world of difference to your team.
A professional Sleep Seminar includes an interesting and dynamic presentation emphasizing;
- The importance of sleep
- The biological processes of sleep
- The impact of sleep on fatigue, health and happiness
- The impact of lack of sleep on work performance
- As well as the 10 main reasons why people have trouble sleeping and…
- How people can mitigate the risks and avoid them – if possible
30 Day Sleep Better Challenge
A professionally facilitated one month long sleep challenge that gets your people actively improving their prioritization of sleep, commitment to improving their sleep quality and the quantity of their sleep.
As a result we anticipate that a minimum of 80% of participants will feel much better overall, have less fatigue, feel happier, more balanced, less stressed and more productive as a result of their sleep quality starting to improve.
Check out the awesome feedback we have received from another major corporate sleep wellness initiative!
Feedback from Jessica Tutty – Occupational Health and Safety Manager Auckland City Rail Link
City Rail Link Project
Below are 4 questions that we ask our corporate organizers to answer so that we can improve our programmes and continue to provide interesting quality information to participants. For each of the following questions we were given a rating between 1 and 10. 1 meaning poor and 10 meaning excellent.
This is the fantastic feedback we received:
- Please rate the information presented based upon interest out of 10? 9
- Please rate the level of knowledge of presenter and capacity to interact with participants out of 10? 10
- How useful did you find the sleep information for you out of 10? 9
- How likely are you to recommend SleepDrops as wellness initiative out of 10? 10